Call for partner for Erasmus+
CALL FOR PARTNERS
For the KA1 of the Erasmus+ programme deadline – 26.April.2017
System and Generation Association is looking for partners for our new project
COMPREHENSIBLE INPUT IN YOUTH WORKER MOBILITY
Aims of the project are:
● To increase the efficiency of short term language instruction provided to youth workers,
● To enable that the participants as the recipients of language instruction to be proactive in making sure to be taught efficiently,
● To establish a common platform between organization and youth worker for long term cooperation, raising awareness of best practices in training,
● To encourage, through learning a foreign language, youth workers to explore opportunities and provide them a great incentive for mobility,
● To discuss how teachers can be motivated to adopt new methodologies.
Duration of the project will be – 7 days starts on 01. September 2017
and it will include preparation, implementation and follow-up.
The training course will last for 7 days (including the travel days) on 1-7 September 2017 in Turkey
Profile of participants:
– Youth workers,
– EVS coordinators,
All participants will have experience and will share it between themselves. It will be a learning-oriented process considering participants and trainers as well. It is important to mention that the skills and backgrounds we acquire from the participants are very basic! The training-course will be considered easy and helpful for all participants. We will gather team from experts that work in this field for years. Considering that the project will be held in English, we expect participants with good knowledge of English, enough for them to express their opinion and to participate actively in the project.
We expect 3 participants per organization.
All activities included in this training-course will be organized in such a way that it will be as helpful as possible. Thus, in the training-course will be involved:
● promoting successful language instruction methodologies,
● use non formal methods to assess understanding of our message by the participants;
● evaluation of the expectations and fears at the start of the training course,
● use conventional media channels to make sure the town and hopefully the country learns what is going on / happened at the seminar (we will invite TV crews to record sessions),
● Creating videos to show practical application of the method. Then the videos will be uploaded to social media to make sure everything included on training that made an impact on participants,
This training-course will help them to gain more language knowledge and how to use this knowledge in future opportunities.
How to become a partner:
If you like our proposals please send us PIF form of your organization to email@example.com wıth subject “Comprehensible input in YWM”
We will choose the partner organizations and send them back the Mandates to be filled.
Please respond before 15 April 2017!!!