IOGGA – Inside Out: Growing Gender Awareness
I am happy to announce that the project IOGGA was approved and the registration link is aviable in SALTO YOUTH and on the botom of this page.
The aim of this project is to increase gender awareness in activities with youth performing by social actors in Europe.
IOGGA is a Training Course that involve 28 participants over 18 years old from 9 countries. It will take place in Hungary in Felsőörs managed and hosted by Anthropolis Association. The activities will be on 9th – 15th September 2019, 7 days of workshops including travel days.
The specific objectives of IOGGA are:
- to analyse the phenomenon in Gender equality in local community of the participants comparing to the European level;
- to lay the foundation for a better intervention on local and international level;
- to lay the foundation for a better understanding the educational consequences;
- to increase the capacity of the reflection in the social environment of the participants;
- to reflect on personals stories and stereotype in our social environments;
- to increase the sensitiveness in the psychological aspect;
- to give educational insight into practical tools, reflections on proactive methods, exchange of good practices with Non-formal education methods;
- to give proper tool how to design specific, gender-equality related Erasmus+ program
- to increase the international cooperation: networking and advocating, to create the best condition for mutual understanding.
Profile of participant
This project is for youth worker, teachers, youth leaders, facilitators, trainers and anybody else who is considerate social actors of the society and interested on the topic, able to develop follow ups and dissemination of the project. There is no age limit for the participant, minimum age requested is 25 years old.
To participate you should fill the registration form not over 28th July, 22:00 CET and the communication ofthe selection will be on 30th July.
PARTNER ORGANIZATIONS AND REIMBURSEMENT
Participating on this project you agree to follow these rules:
- To buy the most economic tickets following the indication of the info-pack of the project IOGGA;
- Before to buy the tickets send the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and wait the confirmation;
- The reimbursement will be transfer to the sending organization after that all the original documents will be received and the dissemination part will be completed;
- From the travel reimbursement will be subtract 30€ per participants in order to provide a private bus connection from Budapest to Felsőörs on the arrival and departure day.
|Country||Sending Organization||Reimbursement up to|
|N. of participants|
|Albania||Act for Society Centre||€ 275||3|
|Finland||Nuorisokeskus Villa Elba||€ 360||3|
|Hungary||Anthropolis Antropologiai Kozhasznuegyesulet||€ 0||3|
|Portugal||Adamastor Associasao Cultural||€ 360||3|
|Romania||Fundatia Judeteana Pentru Tineret Timis||€ 275||3|
|Slovenia||Mladinski center Krsko||€ 275||2|
|Spain||Asociacion Las Ninas del Tul||€ 360||3|
|Turkey||Sistem ve Jenerasyon Dernegi||€ 275||3|
Email: email@example.com 3 person are checking this email and as soons as we can we will answer you.
There will be a private Facebook Group for the only participants selected, we are going to invite them only after the selection process.
Website of hosting organization: http://anthropolis.hu/english/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/anthropolis.hu/
Website of accommodation: https://www.snetbergercenter.org/