The aim was to increase gender awareness in activities with youth performing by social actors in Europe.
The specific objectives were:
- to analyse the phenomenon in Gender equality in local community of the participants comparing to the European level;
- to lay the foundation for a better intervention on local and international level;
- to lay the foundation for a better understanding the educational consequences;
- – to increase the capacity of the reflection in the social environment of the participants;
- to reflect on personals stories and stereotype in our social environments;
- to increase the sensitiveness in the psychological aspect;
- to give educational insight into practical tools, reflections on proactive methods, exchange of good practices with Non-formal education methods;
- to give proper tool how to design specific, gender-equality related Erasmus+ programme;
- to increase the international cooperation: networking and advocating;
- to create the best condition for mutual understanding.