Trainer, Coach & Mentor
From September 2017 and June 2018 I participate in the famous Training for Trainers of Erasmus+ organized by SALTO-YOUTH Resource Centre. One of the best experience of my life. I had experience as trainer before to participate on this log-term training course, but definitely it boosted my competences and improve my self-esteem and self-assessment. There were 3 amazing trainers and 3 amazing seminars in the Netherlands, Poland and Germany.
As a trainer and facilitator my approach is base on experiential basic cycle of David Kolb.
- Concrete Experience: Doing or having an experience;
- Reflective Observation: Observation of and reflection on that experience;
- Abstract Conceptualisation: Concluding or learning form the experience;
- Active Experimentation: Planning or training out what you have learn;
However, as Kolb said, I always keep in mind the 4 learning styles:
- Accommodating: Getting things done, leading, taking risk, initiating, being adaptable, being practical;
- Diverging: Being imaginative, understanding people, recognizing problems, brainstorming, being ope-minded;
- Assimilating: Planning, creating models, defining problems, developing theories, being patient;
- Converging: Solving problems, making decisions, reasoning, defining problems, being logical.